Saturday, January 29, 2011

emailing President Obama

Did you know that you can email President Obama? Just type that into a search engine and send your message. This is what I just emailed to President Obama and just now realize that I addressed him as Mr. Obama! hope he doesn't take offense!

Dear Mr. Obama
I am writing in regards to the BLM roundups and confinement of the wild horses of America.Please I am begging you to look into this and intervene on behalf of the horses. I would rather see these magnificent animals shot dead where they stand rather than have them suffer the frustration of standing in small confinement corrals for their lives. Please consult with someone who actually understands the mental makeup of a horse and end this cruelty. I have the greatest respect for you. Please do not let me down. You have let a dog into your family's life, would you confine it to a dog crate for the rest of its life? I think not.  Please watch this video from you Tube showing how cruel the people are that perform these roundups.
People are incredibley egotistical and this act is showing only their bragging rights for their skill, not concern for the animal. I hate to say this but does this not resonate with the history of how slaves were treated?
No concern for their individual welfare? I know that these are not human beings but I also know that they experience fear and pain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiGg1cSbghc

Respectfully Theresa Nolet owner of four formerly abused and neglected wild horses, now living the life they were meant to live, well fed, loved and cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment